About Veda Spidle
Veda Spidle was born in Lithuania and at a young age immigrated to the United States with her family. Since childhood, she has been surrounded by art, yoga, meditation, and spirituality. These influences led her to pursue a B.A. in Interior Design and later, to live abroad to teach English in South Korea, where she met her husband. Her experience there gave her a foundation for connecting to students, making learning fun, and expanding her perspective of life.
Upon leaving South Korea, she and her husband moved to Arizona where the opportunity to blend her love of yoga with her passion for teaching presented itself. With the support of her family, friends, mentors, and students, Veda completed Yoga Teacher Training and is now an E-RYT at the 200-hour level and an RYT at the 500-hour level with a focus on Anusara® yoga. She continues to expand her knowledge of yoga by constantly attending additional training and workshop classes, most recently she is pursuing another 200-hour training certification in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
Veda enjoys teaching people of all ages and levels of ability. She aspires to continue sharing her love of yoga, meditation, health, and life with others, and most importantly, hopes to teach people to have self-compassion through yoga.
In addition to her 500 hours of foundation training, Veda continues to expand her education in yoga by pursuing training and workshop classes.
- Yoga Nidra: Tapping Into the Parasympathetic Nervous System with Julie Lemerond
- Reiki Level 1 with Emily Stooks
- Level 1 and 2 Gong Certification with Lisa Lippincott
- Crystal Singing Bowls – 101 with Ronee Kipnes and Alexandra Sirocky
- Wisdom Warriors™ (12 hours) with Desirée Rumbaugh and Karen Church, PT, CFMT
- Mindfulness for Teachers (12 hours) with Steve Price
- Adult Training in ‘Yoga for Kids’ with Jeanene Farley
- Teacher Training II with Barbara Adams and Paulette Bodeman
- BoomerPlus® Yoga The Art and Science of Teaching Chair Yoga Teacher Training (25 hours) with Amy Kraft and Janet Rae Humphrey
- BoomerPlus® Yoga Therapeutic Training (8 hours) with Amy Kraft and Melissa Hardin
- Meditation with Rudrani Farbman
- Upper Body Therapeutics with Tiffany Wood
- Yoga of Pregnancy Teacher Training 1 with Jessica Jennings
“My purpose is to support and guide others with yoga so that they are able to tap into the compassion and strength within to find harmony and balance in their daily lives.”
Veda Spidle is not a medical doctor, and does not claim to prevent, treat, or cure disease. It is always recommended that clients continue working with their physicians for routine medical care and the treatment of illness.